WageWorks (WAGE): Organic Growth Drives Upside, Raising PT - Needham
- Wall St. lower as earnings from some big names disappoint
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/25: (CWEI) (NXTD) (EYES) Higher; (DPRX) (CRBP) (CALA) Lower (more...)
- General Motors (GM) Tops Q3 EPS by 28c
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook; Says Continuing to Work with Regulators
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Needham & Company analyst, Mayank Tandon, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of WageWorks (NYSE: WAGE) after the company beat consensus estimates on both revenue and EPS. Favorable trends in the consumer-directed benefits space remain in place as reflected by continued strength in organic growth in the core healthcare, commuter, and COBRA segments, which is expected to accelerate in the back-half of the year. Management reaffirmed guidance for the full year but introduced guidance for 3Q that is below consensus, mainly due to start-up costs related to the large Federal Government contract with the Office of Personnel Management (OPM) which goes live on September 1 and seasonal impacts.
Despite the near term reduction in expectations, the analyst raised his price target to $65.00 (from $60.00) based on 6x EV/FY17 revenue and 18x EV/FY17 EBITDA,
Shares of WageWorks closed at $59.02 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Needham & Company Raises Price Target on II-VI, Inc. (IIVI) Following 1Q Beat
- Baxter (BAX) PT, Estimates Raised at Evercore ISI
- Needham & Company Cuts Price Target on Electronics for Imaging (EFII) Following Solid 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!