WageWorks (WAGE): Organic Growth Drives Upside, Raising PT - Needham
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Needham & Company analyst, Mayank Tandon, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of WageWorks (NYSE: WAGE) after the company beat consensus estimates on both revenue and EPS. Favorable trends in the consumer-directed benefits space remain in place as reflected by continued strength in organic growth in the core healthcare, commuter, and COBRA segments, which is expected to accelerate in the back-half of the year. Management reaffirmed guidance for the full year but introduced guidance for 3Q that is below consensus, mainly due to start-up costs related to the large Federal Government contract with the Office of Personnel Management (OPM) which goes live on September 1 and seasonal impacts.
Despite the near term reduction in expectations, the analyst raised his price target to $65.00 (from $60.00) based on 6x EV/FY17 revenue and 18x EV/FY17 EBITDA,
Shares of WageWorks closed at $59.02 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Needham & Company Upgrades Magnachip Semiconductor (MX) to Buy
- Activision Blizzard (ATVI): Cutting PT on Call of Duty Weakness - Mizuho
- Pandora (P): Preannouncement Is Substantial Surprise - FBR
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!