WageWorks (WAGE): Organic Growth Drives Upside, Raising PT - Needham
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends flat; Microsoft rallies, healthcare falls
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Needham & Company analyst, Mayank Tandon, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of WageWorks (NYSE: WAGE) after the company beat consensus estimates on both revenue and EPS. Favorable trends in the consumer-directed benefits space remain in place as reflected by continued strength in organic growth in the core healthcare, commuter, and COBRA segments, which is expected to accelerate in the back-half of the year. Management reaffirmed guidance for the full year but introduced guidance for 3Q that is below consensus, mainly due to start-up costs related to the large Federal Government contract with the Office of Personnel Management (OPM) which goes live on September 1 and seasonal impacts.
Despite the near term reduction in expectations, the analyst raised his price target to $65.00 (from $60.00) based on 6x EV/FY17 revenue and 18x EV/FY17 EBITDA,
Shares of WageWorks closed at $59.02 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on Proofpoint (PFPT) Following Strong 3Q Results
- PayPal (PYPL) PT Raised to $45 at Oppenheimer
- RBC Capital Raises Price Target on Benchmark Electronics (BHE) Following In-Line 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!