WageWorks (WAGE): Acquisition Bodes Well For FY17 Guidance - Needham
- Futures flat as earnings season gathers pace
- Alibaba (BABA) Tops Q3 EPS by 17c, Revenues Rise 54%
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q4 EPS by 9c; Sees Merger Closing in First Half
- Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Guides Modestly Below the Street
- Barclays Downgrades Apple (AAPL) to Equalweight, Concerned India/China Will not Emerge As Growth Catalysts
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Needham & Company analyst, Mayank Tandon, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of WageWorks (NYSE: WAGE) after it entered into a definitive agreement to acquire ADP's Consumer Health Spending Account and COBRA businesses.
The acquisition is consistent with management's strategy to supplement solid organic growth with targeted acquisitions to expand its scale in the benefits administration space. Along with the acquisition, the newly formed partnership with ADP could provide a gateway into ADP's large client base into which WAGE can offer its services, potentially boosting its long-term growth prospects. The deal is expected to close at the end of November and be accretive on an adjusted EBITDA basis in FY17.
The analyst is leaving his estimates unchanged pending the close of the transaction and WAGE's 3Q earnings results.
Shares of WageWorks closed at $57.50 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- WestRock (WRK) to Acquire Multi Packaging Solutions (MPSX) for $18 per share
- Apollo Education Group (APOL) Says HLC Approves Change of Control Applications
- Targa Resources (TRGP) to Pay $565M to Acquire Delaware and Midland Basin Assets
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Mergers and Acquisitions
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company, Earnings, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!