Vonage (VG) PT Raised to $9 at Needham & Company
- Wall Street falls with financials, other post-election gainers
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama shortens sentence of Manning, who gave secrets to WikiLeaks
- US Drone Market Could Reach 6 Million By 2019 - Oppenheimer
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Needham & Company analyst Richard Valera reiterated a Buy rating and raised his price target on Vonage (NYSE: VG) to $9.00 (from $8.00), saying the newly launched API should drive growth and GM improvement for Nexmo.
Valera commented, "With the launch of its new voice API in its Nexmo business earlier this month, VG has delivered on the next step of its plan to increase the TAM and margins of its recently acquired Nexmo--making it more like the business of market leader Twilio. While we expect it will take some time to ramp this higher margin revenue stream, we believe the company's strong brand, enterprise sales force and technology should enable this new product to become a meaningful driver of the company's revenue in 2017 and beyond. We maintain our Buy rating while increasing our PT to $9 (was $8) as we increase the multiple applied to the Nexmo portion of VG's business in our sum-of-parts analysis from 3.5x to 4.5x to reflect a higher peer multiple and a slightly de-risked outlook for Nexmo."
Shares of Vonage closed at $6.65 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Downgrades OneMain (OMF) to Neutral
- Mizuho Securities Reiterates Buy on Noble Midstream Partners LP (NBLX) - PT to $47
- Credit Suisse Downgrades Kohl's (KSS) to Underperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!