Vonage (VG) PT Raised to $9 at Needham & Company
- Top 10 News for 10/24 - 10/28: AT&T (T), Time Warner Make it Official; Margins Hamper Apple's Q4; Mergers Aplenty
- Wall St. falls as FBI to review more Clinton emails
- Clinton email problem resurfaces as FBI announces review
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Needham & Company analyst Richard Valera reiterated a Buy rating and raised his price target on Vonage (NYSE: VG) to $9.00 (from $8.00), saying the newly launched API should drive growth and GM improvement for Nexmo.
Valera commented, "With the launch of its new voice API in its Nexmo business earlier this month, VG has delivered on the next step of its plan to increase the TAM and margins of its recently acquired Nexmo--making it more like the business of market leader Twilio. While we expect it will take some time to ramp this higher margin revenue stream, we believe the company's strong brand, enterprise sales force and technology should enable this new product to become a meaningful driver of the company's revenue in 2017 and beyond. We maintain our Buy rating while increasing our PT to $9 (was $8) as we increase the multiple applied to the Nexmo portion of VG's business in our sum-of-parts analysis from 3.5x to 4.5x to reflect a higher peer multiple and a slightly de-risked outlook for Nexmo."
Shares of Vonage closed at $6.65 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Alphabet (GOOGL) (GOOG) PT Raised to $925 at Needham & Company
- Quantenna Communications (QTNA) IPO Opens at $16.80/Share
- Oppenheimer Raises Price Target on Vocera Communications, Inc. (VCRA) to $22
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!