Visa (V) PT Trimmed to $93 at Stifel With Initial 2017 Guidance a Touch Light
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Stifel analyst Christopher Brendler maintained a Buy rating on Visa (NYSE: V) following 'solid' q4 results but trimmed his price target to $93.00 (from $94.00) with initial 2017 guidance a touch light.
Brendler commented, "In our view, Visa is benefiting from multiple tailwinds including major contract wins, currency, pricing and now Visa Europe. Although initial 2017 guidance came in a touch below expectations, we see conservatism in the face of solid underlying fundamentals especially cross-border volume growth. As such, while we are reducing estimates slightly, we remain confident that Visa Europe will deliver material upside to EPS, just not this year. With tailwinds helping bridge the gap, we reiterate our Buy rating and $93 target price still based on 27x our 2017E."
Shares of Visa closed at $83.17 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wedbush Raises Price Target on Francesca's (FRAN) Following 3Q Report
- UPDATE: Seaport Global Securities Starts Beacon Roofing Supply (BECN) at Buy
- Credit Suisse Downgrades NetApp (NTAP) to Underperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!