Visa (V) PT Trimmed to $93 at Stifel With Initial 2017 Guidance a Touch Light
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Stifel analyst Christopher Brendler maintained a Buy rating on Visa (NYSE: V) following 'solid' q4 results but trimmed his price target to $93.00 (from $94.00) with initial 2017 guidance a touch light.
Brendler commented, "In our view, Visa is benefiting from multiple tailwinds including major contract wins, currency, pricing and now Visa Europe. Although initial 2017 guidance came in a touch below expectations, we see conservatism in the face of solid underlying fundamentals especially cross-border volume growth. As such, while we are reducing estimates slightly, we remain confident that Visa Europe will deliver material upside to EPS, just not this year. With tailwinds helping bridge the gap, we reiterate our Buy rating and $93 target price still based on 27x our 2017E."
Shares of Visa closed at $83.17 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Checkpoint Software (CHKP) PT Raised to $94 at Stifel Following 4Q Beat
- Wedbush Assumes, Upgrades Visa (V) to Outperform
- UPDATE: Stifel Upgrades Abraxas Petroleum (AXAS) to Buy Amid Emerging Delaware Basin Potential
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!