Visa (V) PT Raised to $97 at UBS on Solid Q4
- Dow, S&P 500 surge to highs; transports set record
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/7: (ANTH) (EMKR) (PLAY) Higher; (SIGM) (OHAI) (FTK) Lower
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- Biotech, Pharma Stocks Weaker Amid Trump Comments on Lower Drug Prices
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
UBS analyst Ben Herbert reiterated a Buy rating and raised his price target on Visa (NYSE: V) to $97.00 (from $90.00) following solid Q4 results.
Herbert commented, "V reported F4Q16 adjusted EPS of $0.78, compared to our estimate of $0.72 and consensus of $0.73. Favorably, cross border volume picked up to 10% on a constant dollar basis, normalized for Europe, after averaging ~5% over the previous four quarters. F4Q16 marked the first double digit increase in cross border volume in two years. Additionally, through Oct. 21 cross border, adjusted for Europe, was up 11%. The U.S. continued to be a source of volume strength benefiting from Costco and USAA and e-commerce growth. Constant dollar total volume in the region increased to 10% in F4Q16 from 9% in F3Q16."
Shares of Visa closed at $83.17 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wedbush Raises Price Target on Francesca's (FRAN) Following 3Q Report
- Guggenheim Cuts Price Target on Michaels Cos. (MIK) to $30; Reiterates Buy
- Credit Suisse Upgrades Juniper Networks (JNPR) to Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!