Visa (V) PT Raised to $97 at UBS on Solid Q4
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
UBS analyst Ben Herbert reiterated a Buy rating and raised his price target on Visa (NYSE: V) to $97.00 (from $90.00) following solid Q4 results.
Herbert commented, "V reported F4Q16 adjusted EPS of $0.78, compared to our estimate of $0.72 and consensus of $0.73. Favorably, cross border volume picked up to 10% on a constant dollar basis, normalized for Europe, after averaging ~5% over the previous four quarters. F4Q16 marked the first double digit increase in cross border volume in two years. Additionally, through Oct. 21 cross border, adjusted for Europe, was up 11%. The U.S. continued to be a source of volume strength benefiting from Costco and USAA and e-commerce growth. Constant dollar total volume in the region increased to 10% in F4Q16 from 9% in F3Q16."
Shares of Visa closed at $83.17 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) PT Raised to $105 at Oppenheimer Following 1Q Report
- UPDATE: SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Downgrades Health Care REIT (HCN) to Hold
- Checkpoint Software (CHKP) PT Raised to $94 at Stifel Following 4Q Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!