Visa (V) PT Raised to $97 at UBS on Solid Q4
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
UBS analyst Ben Herbert reiterated a Buy rating and raised his price target on Visa (NYSE: V) to $97.00 (from $90.00) following solid Q4 results.
Herbert commented, "V reported F4Q16 adjusted EPS of $0.78, compared to our estimate of $0.72 and consensus of $0.73. Favorably, cross border volume picked up to 10% on a constant dollar basis, normalized for Europe, after averaging ~5% over the previous four quarters. F4Q16 marked the first double digit increase in cross border volume in two years. Additionally, through Oct. 21 cross border, adjusted for Europe, was up 11%. The U.S. continued to be a source of volume strength benefiting from Costco and USAA and e-commerce growth. Constant dollar total volume in the region increased to 10% in F4Q16 from 9% in F3Q16."
Shares of Visa closed at $83.17 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Kroger (KR) to $30 Following 3Q and Guidance
- Drexel Hamilton Raises Price Target on Workday (WDAY) Following 3Q Beat
- ULTA Salon (ULTA) PT Raised to $290 at Stifel But Remains Sidelined
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!