Visa (V): Rating And PT Remain After Surprise CEO Change - Nomura
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall St. slips on earnings; Apple results due
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- Panera Bread (PNRA) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c; Raises Outlook
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Nomura Securities analyst, Bill Carcache reiterated his Buy rating on shares of Visa (NYSE: V) after the company announced that CEO, Charlie Scharf, will resign effective December 1, for personal reasons. He will be replaced by board member, Alfred F. Kelly, Jr.. Beginning December 1, Mr. Scharf will serve as an advisor to Mr. Kelly for a period of several months.
No change to the price target of $91.00
Shares of Visa closed at $82.15 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Visa (V) PT Raised to $97 at UBS on Solid Q4
- Intersil (ISIL) PT Bumped to $22 at Stifel
- Oppenheimer Reiterates Outperform on Visa (V) Following Solid 4Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Management Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!