Virtusa (VRTU) PT Lowered to $32 at Needham & Company; 'Buy' Maintained
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Needham & Company analyst Mayank Tandon cut his price target on Virtusa (NASDAQ: VRTU) to $32.00 (from $45.00) but maintained a Buy rating on valuation.
Tandon commented, "Although VRTU delivered 1Q results ahead of expectations, management pointed to incremental pressure on demand resulting from increased economic uncertainty, consistent with its peers, and reduced FY17 guidance. While we are disappointed with the guidance cut (revenue ~5% and EPS ~25% at the midpoint), we were encouraged to hear that management has scrubbed the pipeline further and the revised outlook is based on a higher level of visibility than previously. We are lowering our estimates to the low-end of the revised guidance range, but maintaining our BUY rating based on an inexpensive valuation and potential for revenue and earnings growth trends to improve over 2H FY17 and into FY18. Our target is lowered to $32."
Shares of Virtusa closed at $26.38 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Upgrades CF Industries (CF) to Buy, Says "Consensus Estimates Now Beatable"
- Union Pacific (UNP) PT Raised to $120 at Aegis Capital Following Solid 4Q
- Checkpoint Software (CHKP) PT Raised to $94 at Stifel Following 4Q Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!