Virtusa (VRTU): Cutting PT To $24 - Needham
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Needham & Company analyst, Mayank Tandon, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of Virtusa (NASDAQ: VRTU) but cut his price target to $24 from $32 after the company delivered in line 2Q results, showing improved revenue momentum in the key banking, financial services, and insurance vertical.
While the revenue guidance for FY17 was essentially maintained, management once again lowered the EPS range to account for lower utilization, higher onsite effort, and currency headwinds. Despite the lower margin outlook, the analyst believes the stability in revenue trends despite industry cyclical pressures should lead to sequential margin improvement, albeit at a slower rate.
The stock trading is currently trading 8x FY18 EPS (ex-cash ) making the risk-reward for small-cap value-based investors appealing.
Shares of Virtusa closed at $18.80 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Finisar (FNSR) PT Raised to $44 at Needham & Company, Estimates Raised Sharply
- FBR Capital Raises Price Target on Methode Electronics (MEI) Following Better Than Expected 2Q
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Finisar (FNSR) to $37 Following 2Q Beat and Raise
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change, Earnings
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!