Virtusa (VRTU): Cutting PT To $24 - Needham
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- Third-Party Said Interested in PrivateBancorp (PVTB) as CIBC (CM) Deal is Delayed
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Needham & Company analyst, Mayank Tandon, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of Virtusa (NASDAQ: VRTU) but cut his price target to $24 from $32 after the company delivered in line 2Q results, showing improved revenue momentum in the key banking, financial services, and insurance vertical.
While the revenue guidance for FY17 was essentially maintained, management once again lowered the EPS range to account for lower utilization, higher onsite effort, and currency headwinds. Despite the lower margin outlook, the analyst believes the stability in revenue trends despite industry cyclical pressures should lead to sequential margin improvement, albeit at a slower rate.
The stock trading is currently trading 8x FY18 EPS (ex-cash ) making the risk-reward for small-cap value-based investors appealing.
Shares of Virtusa closed at $18.80 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades Timken (TKR) to Hold
- FBR Capital Raises Price Target on TEGNA (TGNA) Following Investor Conference
- Stifel Reiterates Buy on Selecta Biosciences (SELB) Following Phase l Data Release
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change, Earnings
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!