Viacom (VIAB): Paramount Deal Off The Table, Cutting PT - Wedbush
- Wall Street dips on Trump protectionism, Qualcomm drag
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Sees Verizon Deal Closing in Q2, Not Q1
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 1/23: (REXX) (MRCY) (SYNC) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (CASC) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Wedbush analyst, James Dix, reiterated his Outperform rating on shares of Viacom (NASDAQ: VIAB) but cut his price target to $40 from $44 after he reduced estimates for Filmed Entertainment. The lower PT reflects lower estimates and lower weight on SoTP valuation, given that VIAB has announced that a deal for a stake in Paramount is off the table.
Shares appear to be in a catalyst-free zone pending the selection of new CEO.
Shares of Viacom closed at $34.84 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- General Electric (GE) PT Lowered to $35 at UBS Following 4Q Report
- Baird Upgrades Amicus Therapeutics (FOLD) to Outperform
- UPDATE: Viacom's (VIAB) Paramount, Shanghai Film, Huahua Sign Agreement to Co-Finance Slate of Films - Deadline.com
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!