Vertex Pharma (VRTX): Updating Estimates But No PT Change - Baird
- S&P, Nasdaq hit highs on gains in health, tech stocks
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Sibanye Gold (SBGL) to Acquire Stillwater Mining Company (SWC) in $2.2B Deal
- Exclusive: ECB rejects Monte Paschi's request for more time to raise cash - source
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Baird analyst, Brian Skorney, reiterated his Outperform rating on shares of Vertex (NASDAQ: VRTX) after tweaking estimates. Kalydeco and Orkambi sales estimates changed with of third-quarter financial results.
There do not appear to be growth drivers for Kalydeco outside of a longshot approval in residual function mutations and the analyst is taking Kalydeco sales down modestly. However, Orkambi sales could be helped by expansion in France, which is not factored into reported sales numbers.
The net is an unchanged price target at $115.
Shares of Vertex closed at $86.90 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BMO Capital Cuts Price Target on Cooper Cos. (COO) Following 4Q Results
- Restoration Hardware (RH) PT Cut to $30 at Cowen
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Casey's General Stores (CASY) Following 2Q Earnings Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change
Related EntitiesRobert W Baird, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!