Vertex Pharma (VRTX): Reducing Estimates But See Upside To Lower Expectations - Jefferies
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Jefferies analyst, Brian Abrahams, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of Vertex (NASDAQ: VRTX) but cut his price target to $104 from $107 on recent commentary regarding Rx refill lags leading the company to formally reduce its '16 Orkambi guidance.
The Orkambi slowdown adds to concerns about perceived benefit/risk and increases dependence on '661 and the 3x combo. However, the analyst is confident that VRTX will grow the opportunity with these future offerings. Orkambi's 6-11yo CF approval, while widely expected, does at least opens door for some add'l Orkambi growth beyond 3Q.
Shares of Vertex closed at $88.84 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades 21Vianet (VNET) to Equalweight
- Wedbush Raises Price Target on Columbia Sportswear (COLM) to $72; Reiterates Outperform
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Abbott (ABT) to $47; Reiterates Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!