Vertex Pharma (VRTX): Recent Weakness Skews Risk/Reward To Favorable - Jefferies
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- Target (TGT) November/December Comps Fell 1.3%; Lowers Guidance
- US Drone Market Could Reach 6 Million By 2019 - Oppenheimer
- Eli Lilly (LLY) to Acquire CoLucid Pharmaceuticals (CLCD) for $960M
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Jefferies analyst, Brian Abrahams, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of Vertex (NASDAQ: VRTX) on the belief that the recent Orkambi launch slowdown and concerns over a no next-gen corrector news are overdone.
The analyst believes that the share price does not fully reflect 1) the potential for cash flow expansion through 3x-combos which should ultimately work, 2) a leadership position and barrier to entry for future competitors, and 3) leverage even if there are stumbles.
The analyst perceives the upside/downside scenarios as favorably skewed at (~50%/13%), creating a highly attractive entry point.
price target of $105.00
Shares of Vertex closed at $80.50 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Neurocrine Bio. (NBIX) PT Lowered to $56 at Jefferies Amid Adult Tourette's Data
- Jefferies Downgrades Alcobra Ltd. (ADHD) to Hold
- BMO Capital Downgrades Walt Disney (DIS) to Underperform; Too Early to Own for FY18
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!