Vertex Pharma (VRTX): Recent Weakness Skews Risk/Reward To Favorable - Jefferies
- Wall Street falls as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/19: (SWKS) (QRVO) (NVAX) Higher; (AFMD) (SGYP) (IBM) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Jefferies analyst, Brian Abrahams, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of Vertex (NASDAQ: VRTX) on the belief that the recent Orkambi launch slowdown and concerns over a no next-gen corrector news are overdone.
The analyst believes that the share price does not fully reflect 1) the potential for cash flow expansion through 3x-combos which should ultimately work, 2) a leadership position and barrier to entry for future competitors, and 3) leverage even if there are stumbles.
The analyst perceives the upside/downside scenarios as favorably skewed at (~50%/13%), creating a highly attractive entry point.
price target of $105.00
Shares of Vertex closed at $80.50 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ceragon Networks (CRNT) PT Raised to $3 at Jefferies Following Preannouncement
- UPDATE: SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Starts Moog (MOG-A) at Hold
- IBM (IBM) PT Raised to $175 at JMP Securities Following Q4 2016 Earnings Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!