Vertex Pharma (VRTX): Recent Weakness Skews Risk/Reward To Favorable - Jefferies
- Wall St. rises amid robust GDP data, mixed earnings
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- AbbVie (ABBV) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Jefferies analyst, Brian Abrahams, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of Vertex (NASDAQ: VRTX) on the belief that the recent Orkambi launch slowdown and concerns over a no next-gen corrector news are overdone.
The analyst believes that the share price does not fully reflect 1) the potential for cash flow expansion through 3x-combos which should ultimately work, 2) a leadership position and barrier to entry for future competitors, and 3) leverage even if there are stumbles.
The analyst perceives the upside/downside scenarios as favorably skewed at (~50%/13%), creating a highly attractive entry point.
price target of $105.00
Shares of Vertex closed at $80.50 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Reiterates Buy on Vertex Pharma (VRTX) Following Investor Event
- Amazon (AMZN) PT Raised to $1250 at Susquehanna
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Following 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!