Vertex Pharma (VRTX): Cutting PT But Fundamentals Continue To Look Good - Jefferies
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Jefferies analyst, Brian Abrahams, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of Vertex (NASDAQ: VRTX) but cut his price target to $102 from $105 based on changes to the analyst's DCF.
For the quarter, numbers were in line, but 3Q was highlighted by both next-gen correctors, despite imperfect profiles, having adequate PK/PD, safety, and overall benefit/risk to advance to ph.II--removing a significant stock overhang. Between this and add'l correctors advancing, the analyst believes VRTX's robust CF drug discovery productivity and potential to expand the market opportunity and competitive positioning remains underappreciated in the stock price.
Shares of Vertex closed at $78.71 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Casey's General Stores (CASY) Following 2Q Earnings Report
- UBS Raises Price Target on Selecta Biosciences (SELB) to $29
- UBS Cuts Price Target on Restoration Hardware (RH) to $34 Following 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!