Vertex (VRTX) PT Bumped to $88 at BMO Capital Following Results and Triple Combo Update
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
BMO Capital analyst Do Kim bumped his price target on Vertex (NASDAQ: VRTX) to $88.00 (from $87.00) following results and the triple combo update but maintained a Market Perform rating.
Kim commented, " Vertex's 3Q16 was generally in line with expectations, as prior comments and revised guidance had previewed earnings ahead of print. More importantly, Phase II designs for the triple combo were outlined and differed significantly between the two next-gen correctors. Primarily driving this strategy was the unique safety profiles of the drugs, including potential teratogenicity for VX-440 and GI effects for VX-152. Additionally, we believe VRTX shares could face pressure this week as competitor data are presented at the NACFC meeting from October 27-29."
Shares of Vertex closed at $78.71 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bassett Furniture (BSET) PT Raised to $28 at Stifel Following 4Q EPS Beat
- Zayo Group Holdings (ZAYO) PT Raised to $41 at BTIG; Reiterates Buy
- Checkpoint Software (CHKP) PT Raised to $94 at Stifel Following 4Q Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesBMO Capital, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!