Vertex (VRTX) PT Bumped to $88 at BMO Capital Following Results and Triple Combo Update
- Banks, telecoms lead Wall Street up; another Dow record
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- bluebird bio (BLUE) to Offer $200M of Common Stock
- Dave & Buster's Entertainment (PLAY) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c, Raises FY Revenue Guidance
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/06: (PLAY) (ANTH) (WDC) Higher; (AVAV) (ESV) (BLUE) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
BMO Capital analyst Do Kim bumped his price target on Vertex (NASDAQ: VRTX) to $88.00 (from $87.00) following results and the triple combo update but maintained a Market Perform rating.
Kim commented, " Vertex's 3Q16 was generally in line with expectations, as prior comments and revised guidance had previewed earnings ahead of print. More importantly, Phase II designs for the triple combo were outlined and differed significantly between the two next-gen correctors. Primarily driving this strategy was the unique safety profiles of the drugs, including potential teratogenicity for VX-440 and GI effects for VX-152. Additionally, we believe VRTX shares could face pressure this week as competitor data are presented at the NACFC meeting from October 27-29."
Shares of Vertex closed at $78.71 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mizuho Securities Raises Price Target on Francesca's (FRAN) Following 3Q Beat
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades Arc Logistics Partners (ARCX) to Hold
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades PennTex Midstream Partners, LP (PTXP) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesBMO Capital, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!