Vertex (VRTX) Orkambi 6-11 Launch Tracking Similar to Adult Launch - Jefferies
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields fall on U.S. jobs data, euro flat before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Jefferies analyst Brian Abrahams reiterated a Buy rating and $102 price target on Vertex (NASDAQ: VRTX), saying Orkambi 6-11 launch tracking similar to adult launch.
Abrahams commented, "Based on our analysis of Rx trends, it looks like since label expansion Orkambi prescriptions are being written for 6-11 year olds at the same pace, relative to the number of homozygous CF pts in each age bracket, as it was for adults when it was first launched. Though there are some limitations to interpreting the data, overall we view this as a favorable in-line trend and continue to believe uptake and persistence in this group will be solid."
Shares of Vertex closed at $92.00 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Barclays Downgrades Vertex (VRTX) to Equalweight
- Karyopharm Therapeutics (KPTI):Selinexor At ASH Could Drive Upside - Jefferies
- Oppenheimer Cuts Price Target on Workday (WDAY) Following 3Q; Reiterates Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, FDA
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!