Vertex (VRTX) Orkambi 6-11 Launch Tracking Similar to Adult Launch - Jefferies
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Jefferies analyst Brian Abrahams reiterated a Buy rating and $102 price target on Vertex (NASDAQ: VRTX), saying Orkambi 6-11 launch tracking similar to adult launch.
Abrahams commented, "Based on our analysis of Rx trends, it looks like since label expansion Orkambi prescriptions are being written for 6-11 year olds at the same pace, relative to the number of homozygous CF pts in each age bracket, as it was for adults when it was first launched. Though there are some limitations to interpreting the data, overall we view this as a favorable in-line trend and continue to believe uptake and persistence in this group will be solid."
Shares of Vertex closed at $92.00 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Oppenheimer Raises Price Target on NeuroDerm (NDRM) to $30 After Meeting with FDA
- Illumina (ILMN) Lower as Morgan Stanley Cuts Numbers, Sees Slow Growth Persisting
- Wedbush Raises Price Target on Francesca's (FRAN) Following 3Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, FDA
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!