VeriSign (VRSN) Gains as Cowen Sees Better-than-Expected Qtr
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
VeriSign (NASDAQ: VRSN) is gaining sharply Friday after Cowen analyst Gregg Moskowitz said they estimate the company is tracking to ~1.1m net domain (.com/.net) adds for 3Q, and the quarter is tracking slightly above the high end of guidance.
Moskowitz commented, "Following a much better Aug., this places VRSN slightly above the high end of its guided range, and well above our 700k est. Separately, the DOJ posted a response to Senator Cruz's letter. While the language used was noncommittal, we believe it may indicate that a material adverse outcome for VRSN is not very likely to occur."
The firm maintained an Market Perform rating and price target of $80.00
Shares of VeriSign closed at $74.81 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- KLA-Tencor (KLAC) PT Raised to $85 at Cowen
- Axovant Sciences (AXON) Risk/Reward 'Massively Skewed to the Upside' - Baird
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/20: (CERC) (ALKS) (PFPT) (MSFT) Higher; (SKX) (RRGB) (AMD) Lower (more...)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot Comments, Trader Talk
Related EntitiesCowen & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!