Veeva Systems (VEEV): Analyst Day Notes, Raising PT - Needham
- Wall Street falls as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/19: (SWKS) (QRVO) (NVAX) Higher; (AFMD) (SGYP) (IBM) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Needham & Company analyst, Scott Berg, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of Veeva Systems (NYSE: VEEV) and raised his price target to $46.00 from $43.00 after attending Veeva's analyst day in NYC.
While much of the company's strategy discussion and intermediate goals remain unchanged from last year's event, the analyst believes enthusiasm for stronger near-term sales opportunities are high, led by Vault adoption that remains ahead of prior expectations.
The analyst believes the biggest take-away was how the company continues to build arguably the deepest and broadest platform in all of the public vertical SaaS applications and how incremental module adoption feeds on itself, driving consistent upsell rates to customers as additional products are introduced.
The company acknowledged it is tracking ahead of its CY20 operating model goals, which could drive operating margins to the high end of the model if revenue continues to outperform.
Shares of Veeva Systems closed at $41.41 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Netflix (NFLX) PT Raised to $165.00 at Oppenheimer
- ADTRAN (ADTN) PT Raised to $27.50 at MKM Partners Following Strong 4Q
- Plexus (PLXS) PT Raised to $57 at RBC Capital
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!