Veeva Systems (VEEV): Analyst Day Notes, Raising PT - Needham
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Needham & Company analyst, Scott Berg, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of Veeva Systems (NYSE: VEEV) and raised his price target to $46.00 from $43.00 after attending Veeva's analyst day in NYC.
While much of the company's strategy discussion and intermediate goals remain unchanged from last year's event, the analyst believes enthusiasm for stronger near-term sales opportunities are high, led by Vault adoption that remains ahead of prior expectations.
The analyst believes the biggest take-away was how the company continues to build arguably the deepest and broadest platform in all of the public vertical SaaS applications and how incremental module adoption feeds on itself, driving consistent upsell rates to customers as additional products are introduced.
The company acknowledged it is tracking ahead of its CY20 operating model goals, which could drive operating margins to the high end of the model if revenue continues to outperform.
Shares of Veeva Systems closed at $41.41 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- FBR Capital Cuts Price Target on Express (EXPR) Following 3Q EPS Miss
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Dollar General (DG) Following 3Q
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Zumiez, Inc. (ZUMZ) to $23 Following 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!