Veeva Systems (VEEV): Analyst Day Notes, Raising PT - Needham
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Needham & Company analyst, Scott Berg, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of Veeva Systems (NYSE: VEEV) and raised his price target to $46.00 from $43.00 after attending Veeva's analyst day in NYC.
While much of the company's strategy discussion and intermediate goals remain unchanged from last year's event, the analyst believes enthusiasm for stronger near-term sales opportunities are high, led by Vault adoption that remains ahead of prior expectations.
The analyst believes the biggest take-away was how the company continues to build arguably the deepest and broadest platform in all of the public vertical SaaS applications and how incremental module adoption feeds on itself, driving consistent upsell rates to customers as additional products are introduced.
The company acknowledged it is tracking ahead of its CY20 operating model goals, which could drive operating margins to the high end of the model if revenue continues to outperform.
Shares of Veeva Systems closed at $41.41 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Imperial Capital Raises Price Target on Proofpoint (PFPT) Following Strong 3Q Results
- RBC Capital Raises Price Target on Benchmark Electronics (BHE) Following In-Line 3Q
- RBC Capital Raises Price Target on Danaher (DHR) Following 'Clean' 3Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!