Veeco Instruments (VECO): Notes From The Road - Needham
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Needham & Company analyst, Edwin Mok, reiterated his Hold on Veeco Instruments Inc. (NASDAQ: VECO) after hosting investor meetings for CFO, Sam Maheshwari, and VP of IR, Shanye Hudson.
The analyst noted that there is not enough visibility to see if the recent uptick in MOCVD orders will sustain into 2017 but VECO appears to be well positioned to generate positive cash flow after cost reduction efforts, with potential for improved profitability if revenue growth returns.
Investors appear concerned that the LED market will remain challenging, limiting the growth opportunity for VECO but the analyst continues to like VECO's long-term prospects based on multiple growth drivers off its diversification efforts.
Shares of Veeco Instruments Inc. closed at $20.41 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Finisar (FNSR) PT Raised to $44 at Needham & Company, Estimates Raised Sharply
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) to $210 Following 4Q
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Finisar (FNSR) to $37 Following 2Q Beat and Raise
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Management Comments
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!