Valeant's (VRX) CFO Hire Seen as Positive at Deutsche Bank
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Deutsche Bank analyst Gregg Gilbert commented on Valeant Pharma (NYSE: VRX) after the company announced that Paul S. Herendeen will take over the role of CFO. In the analyst's view, the hire is a key positive for Valeant.
"... we see the hiring of Mr. Herendeen as a notable development; after several years of interaction, we view him as a highly capable financial leader that has helped create value in some complicated and risky situations. Based on our view of Mr. Herendeen as a detail oriented, conservative individual, we believe he would not likely have accepted this position without having done significant diligence," said Gilbert.
"We also view him as someone that is focused on creating shareholder value over the long term, and would expect his compensation structure to be consistent with that theme," added the analyst.
Valeant is Not Rated at Deutsche Bank.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Deutsche Bank Downgrades MGM Growth Properties (MGP) to Hold
- Credit Suisse Downgrades NetApp (NTAP) to Underperform
- Stocks with Implied Volatility Movement
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesDeutsche Bank
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!