Valeant Pharma (VRX): Cutting PT - BMO
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
BMO Capital Market analyst, Gary Nachtman, reiterated his Market Perform rating on shares of Valeant Pharmaceuticals (NYSE: VRX) but cut his price target to $18 $21 after updating his model to reflect new segment reporting.
The good news is that VRX is attempting to provide greater visibility on its businesses. The bad news is that significant pressures remain in several key areas and the numbers are coming down more meaningfully than anticipated.
The analyst is sticking with his Market Perform rating awaiting updates on potential asset sales to accelerate debt paydown.
Shares of Valeant Pharmaceuticals closed at $18.00 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Deutsche Bank Sees 'Encouraging' Short-Term Set-Up in Valeant (VRX)
- Polaris Industries (PII) PT Raised to $85 at Stifel Ahead of 4Q Report
- Zayo Group Holdings (ZAYO) PT Raised to $41 at BTIG; Reiterates Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesBMO Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!