Valeant Pharma (VRX): Cutting PT - BMO
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
BMO Capital Market analyst, Gary Nachtman, reiterated his Market Perform rating on shares of Valeant Pharmaceuticals (NYSE: VRX) but cut his price target to $18 $21 after updating his model to reflect new segment reporting.
The good news is that VRX is attempting to provide greater visibility on its businesses. The bad news is that significant pressures remain in several key areas and the numbers are coming down more meaningfully than anticipated.
The analyst is sticking with his Market Perform rating awaiting updates on potential asset sales to accelerate debt paydown.
Shares of Valeant Pharmaceuticals closed at $18.00 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades Timken (TKR) to Hold
- BMO Capital Cuts Price Target on Comtech Telecom (CMTL) to $16 Following 1Q
- BMO Capital Raises Price Target on Ciena (CIEN) Following 4Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesBMO Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!