Valeant (VRX) Derm Prescriptions Fell 1.5% W/W - RBC
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
RBC Capital offerd its weekly prescription tracker for Valeant Pharma (NYSE: VRX) today. The firm rates Valeant at Sector Perform with a price target of $36.
Douglas Miehm noted the following:
- NRx Derm products down 1.5% WoW. For the week ending August 12th, new derm scripts (NRx) were down 1.5% vs. up 0.2% the prior week. NRx in the week were 50,246, down slightly from 50,992 the prior week. Derm TRx were down 1.3% WoW vs. up 0.2% the prior week. TRx were 71,963 vs. 72,876 the prior week. Exhibit 1 outlines derm script trends. We continue to closely watch derm TRx/NRx trends to assess whether the recently implemented co-pay increases (outlined in our Q2/16 Results note) have an impact on scripts that run through the Walgreens program.
- NRx Ophth products decreased 0.7% WoW. For the week ending August 12th, new ophth scripts (NRx) were down 0.7% WoW vs. down 1.0% the prior week. NRx were 42,487 vs. 42,783 the prior week. Ophth TRx were down 1.5% WoW to 56,129 TRx vs. down 0.1% the prior week. Symphony Health data shows ophth NRx down 0.3% WoW and TRx decreasing 1.3% WoW. Exhibit 2 outlines ophth script trends.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- RBC Capital Downgrades Concordia Healthcare (CXRX) to Underperform, $1 PT
- Illumina (ILMN) Lower as Morgan Stanley Cuts Numbers, Sees Slow Growth Persisting
- UPDATE: Seaport Global Securities Starts Owens Corning (OC) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesRBC Capital
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!