Vale S.A. PT Bumped to $9 at Jefferies Following Vale Day in New York
- Wall Street dips on Trump protectionism, Qualcomm drag
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Sees Verizon Deal Closing in Q2, Not Q1
- Aetna's (AET) Humana (HUM) Takeover Blocked by Judge as Anticompetative
- Trump signs order withdrawing U.S. from Trans-Pacific trade deal
- After-Hours Stock Movers 1/23: (REXX) (MRCY) (SYNC) Higher; (FSM) (OCUL) (CASC) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Jefferies analyst Christopher LaFemina reiterated a Hold rating but boosted his price target on Vale S.A. (NYSE: VALE) to $9.00 (from $7.50) following the company's Vale Day in NY.
LaFemina commented, "While there was not much new information at Vale Day in NY, the company has made great progress in cutting costs, lowering capex, and paying down debt. There is near-term risk to Vale shares as some speculative froth is coming out of the sector, and the share price upside may be limited over a 12-month horizon (hence our Hold rating). However, the longer term investment case is much more compelling if the company can meet its operational goals."
Shares of Vale S.A. closed at $8.55 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Procter & Gamble (PG) PT Raised to $96 at UBS Following 2Q Report
- UPDATE: BMO Capital Upgrades Williams Partners LP (WPZ) to Outperform
- UPDATE: BMO Capital Upgrades CSX (CSX) to Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!