Vail Resorts (MTN) Fair Value Estimate Raised to $170 at Janney Following Whistler Blackcomb Deal
- Wall Street falls as bank, healthcare shares weigh
- Qualcomm (QCOM) Faces U.S. Antitrust Case Over Licensing - Bloomberg
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
- Verizon Communications (VZ) May Acquire Big Cable Company - NYP (CHTR) (CMCSA)
- Citron Research Negative on Lannett (LCI); Sees Shares at 'Zero' Over Long Term
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Janney Montgomery Scott analyst Tyler Batory reiterated a Buy rating and raised his fair value target on Vail Resorts (NYSE: MTN) to $170.00 (from $153.00) after the company announced a strategic business combination with Whistler Blackcomb, acquiring all outstanding stock for C$36 per share.
Batory commented, "We view this announcement as a significant positive. MTN has a strong track record of successfully integrating its acquisitions and we would expect this to continue with Whistler. We believe the revenue synergies are numerous and anticipate MTN will benefit from an enhanced portfolio of assets, more season pass sales, an expanded guest database, and diversification from both a FX and weather perspective. We model that the acquisition will close in early November. Our FV is $170 (from $153) which is based on a SOTP analysis on our FY17 estimates."
Shares of Vail Resorts closed at $155.46 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Downgrades OneMain (OMF) to Neutral
- Seaport Global Securities Upgrades Noble Energy (NBL) to Neutral
- Instinet Upgrades RPC Inc. (RES) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJanney Montgomery Scott, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!