Vail Resorts (MTN) Fair Value Estimate Raised to $170 at Janney Following Whistler Blackcomb Deal
- World stocks hold near 16-month highs after strong week
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Oil edges higher on optimism over non-OPEC output cuts
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Sibanye Gold (SBGL) to Acquire Stillwater Mining Company (SWC) in $2.2B Deal
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Janney Montgomery Scott analyst Tyler Batory reiterated a Buy rating and raised his fair value target on Vail Resorts (NYSE: MTN) to $170.00 (from $153.00) after the company announced a strategic business combination with Whistler Blackcomb, acquiring all outstanding stock for C$36 per share.
Batory commented, "We view this announcement as a significant positive. MTN has a strong track record of successfully integrating its acquisitions and we would expect this to continue with Whistler. We believe the revenue synergies are numerous and anticipate MTN will benefit from an enhanced portfolio of assets, more season pass sales, an expanded guest database, and diversification from both a FX and weather perspective. We model that the acquisition will close in early November. Our FV is $170 (from $153) which is based on a SOTP analysis on our FY17 estimates."
Shares of Vail Resorts closed at $155.46 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Broadcom (AVGO) PT Raised to $210 at Mizuho
- Guggenheim Reiterates Buy on United Natural Foods (UNFI) Following 1Q Report
- Stifel Reiterates Buy on Casella Waste Systems (CWST) - PT to $16
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJanney Montgomery Scott, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!