VF Corp. (VFC) PT, Est. Trimmed at Piper Jaffray Following Teen Survey
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall Street slips on earnings; Apple falls late after results
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- After-Hours Movers 10/25: (OGXI) (AKAM) (VRTX) Higher; (EW) (NUVA) (CMG) (AAPL) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Piper Jaffray analyst Erinn Murphy trimmed estimates and her price target on VF Corp. (NYSE: VFC) to $63.00 (from $67.00) following the firm's 32nd semi-annual Taking Stock With Teens survey. She is leaving an Overweight rating on the stock.
Murphy commented: "We are reducing our estimates slightly--for Q3 and beyond to take into account somewhat mixed reads on VFC's core portfolio. VFC's three major brands, The North Face (20% sales), Vans (18-19% sales) and Timberland (16-17% sales) all show up in our survey work. For the last several months, the investment community has been highly (almost myopically) focused on trends & comments around Vans, particularly post the GCO quarter. While our survey work confirms slippage for the Vans brand among females (in favor of adidas & Converse), we did see share gains among teen males. In sum, reads were "mixed", not terrible. In fact, Vans is still the No. 2 footwear brand in our survey at 9% share--flat Y/Y. TNF & Timberland were effectively unchanged."
Shares of VF Corp. closed at $54.73 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UBS Cuts Price Target on V.F. Corp. (VFC) to $59; Reiterates Buy
- Baxter (BAX) PT, Estimates Raised at Evercore ISI
- UBS Raises Price Target on Zions Bancorp (ZION) to $29 Following 3Q EPS Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray, Erinn Murphy
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!