Urban Outfitters (URBN) Added to Jefferies Franchise Picks List
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
- British American Tobacco Offers to Acquire Remaining Shares of Reynolds American (RAI) for $56.50/Share
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Jefferies analyst Randal Konik reiterated a Buy rating and added Urban Outfitters, Inc. (NASDAQ: URBN) to the firm's Franchise Picks list. The price target goes to $45.00 (from $40.00).
Konik commented, "We think URBN is capitalizing on an improving fashion cycle and changes in footwear trends, and see URBN as poised to be one of the first beneficiaries, given their early-adopter customer. Adding to JEF Franchise Picks list and raising PT to $45."
Shares of Urban Outfitters, Inc. closed at $36.10 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Cuts Numbers on Lululemon (LULU) Amid Still Elevated Promotions
- PayPal (PYPL) PT Lifted to $48 at Mizuho Following Solid Q3
- Microsoft (MSFT): Still Grossly Overvalued - Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Commodities, Hot Comments
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Jefferies Franchise Pick List, Randal Konik
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!