Urban Outfitters (URBN) Added to Jefferies Franchise Picks List
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Jefferies analyst Randal Konik reiterated a Buy rating and added Urban Outfitters, Inc. (NASDAQ: URBN) to the firm's Franchise Picks list. The price target goes to $45.00 (from $40.00).
Konik commented, "We think URBN is capitalizing on an improving fashion cycle and changes in footwear trends, and see URBN as poised to be one of the first beneficiaries, given their early-adopter customer. Adding to JEF Franchise Picks list and raising PT to $45."
Shares of Urban Outfitters, Inc. closed at $36.10 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Planet Fitness (PLNT) Following Solid 3Q
- Jefferies Remains Bullish Following Owens Corning's (OC) 3Q
- Jefferies Remains Sidelined on Shutterfly (SFLY) - PT to $52
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Commodities, Hot Comments
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Jefferies Franchise Pick List, Randal Konik
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!