Urban Outfitters (URBN) Added to Jefferies Franchise Picks List
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Jefferies analyst Randal Konik reiterated a Buy rating and added Urban Outfitters, Inc. (NASDAQ: URBN) to the firm's Franchise Picks list. The price target goes to $45.00 (from $40.00).
Konik commented, "We think URBN is capitalizing on an improving fashion cycle and changes in footwear trends, and see URBN as poised to be one of the first beneficiaries, given their early-adopter customer. Adding to JEF Franchise Picks list and raising PT to $45."
Shares of Urban Outfitters, Inc. closed at $36.10 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Newell Brands (NWL): Cutting PT - Jefferies
- Lamb Weston (LW): Checks Indicate Profit Upside Likely - Jefferies
- Western Digital (WDC): Raising PT After Analyst Day - Baird
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Commodities, Hot Comments
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Jefferies Franchise Pick List, Randal Konik
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!