Urban Outfitters (URBN) Added to Jefferies Franchise Picks List
- Futures fall on Brexit worries, Trump's dollar comments
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Tops Q4 EPS by 17c
- Trump, Brexit uncertainty hit stocks and dollar, gold jumps
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Jefferies analyst Randal Konik reiterated a Buy rating and added Urban Outfitters, Inc. (NASDAQ: URBN) to the firm's Franchise Picks list. The price target goes to $45.00 (from $40.00).
Konik commented, "We think URBN is capitalizing on an improving fashion cycle and changes in footwear trends, and see URBN as poised to be one of the first beneficiaries, given their early-adopter customer. Adding to JEF Franchise Picks list and raising PT to $45."
Shares of Urban Outfitters, Inc. closed at $36.10 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Angie's List (ANGI) PT Cut to $6.50 at Cowen
- FBR Capital Remains Bullish on JPMorgan (JPM) Following 4Q EPS Beat
- Canaccord Genuity Starts Kratos Defense & Security (KTOS) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Commodities, Hot Comments
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Jefferies Franchise Pick List, Randal Konik
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!