Urban Outfitters (URBN): Anthropologie Finding Its Way - Jefferies
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Jefferies analyst, Randal Konik, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of Urban Outfitters, Inc. (NASDAQ: URBN) after the 3Q miss was largely driven by weakness in apparel at Anthropologie. He remains encouraged by the momentum at UO, bucking the industry trend, with higher store traffic.
The analyst sees Anthro finding its way over the next several quarters as the customer adopts to the fashion shift (with mgmt already pointing to a slight QTD acceleration in comps) and views URBN as a key beneficiary of a stronger fashion cycle.
No change to the price target of $45.
Shares of Urban Outfitters, Inc. closed at $39.01 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Finisar (FNSR) to $37 Following 2Q Beat and Raise
- UBS Cuts Price Target on Restoration Hardware (RH) to $34 Following 3Q
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Finisar (FNSR) to $43 Following 2Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change, Earnings
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Randal Konik
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!