Urban Outfitters (URBN): Anthropologie Finding Its Way - Jefferies
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Jefferies analyst, Randal Konik, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of Urban Outfitters, Inc. (NASDAQ: URBN) after the 3Q miss was largely driven by weakness in apparel at Anthropologie. He remains encouraged by the momentum at UO, bucking the industry trend, with higher store traffic.
The analyst sees Anthro finding its way over the next several quarters as the customer adopts to the fashion shift (with mgmt already pointing to a slight QTD acceleration in comps) and views URBN as a key beneficiary of a stronger fashion cycle.
No change to the price target of $45.
Shares of Urban Outfitters, Inc. closed at $39.01 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Suisse Upgrades Juniper Networks (JNPR) to Outperform
- Deutsche Bank Downgrades MGM Growth Properties (MGP) to Hold
- Oppenheimer Raises Price Target on NeuroDerm (NDRM) to $30 After Meeting with FDA
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change, Earnings
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Randal Konik
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!