Urban Outfitters (URBN): Anthropologie Finding Its Way - Jefferies
- Wall St. stock futures fall after Italy referendum
- Oil tops $55 for first time in 16 months as OPEC deal fuels buying
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Burberry rejects multiple takeover offers from Coach: Financial Times
- Trump picks ex-rival Carson to head housing department
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Jefferies analyst, Randal Konik, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of Urban Outfitters, Inc. (NASDAQ: URBN) after the 3Q miss was largely driven by weakness in apparel at Anthropologie. He remains encouraged by the momentum at UO, bucking the industry trend, with higher store traffic.
The analyst sees Anthro finding its way over the next several quarters as the customer adopts to the fashion shift (with mgmt already pointing to a slight QTD acceleration in comps) and views URBN as a key beneficiary of a stronger fashion cycle.
No change to the price target of $45.
Shares of Urban Outfitters, Inc. closed at $39.01 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Suisse Upgrades National Beverage (FIZZ) to Outperform
- Brean Capital Cuts Price Target on G-III Apparel Group (GIII) Following 3Q Miss
- World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE): What The Bears Are Missing - Needham
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change, Earnings
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Randal Konik
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!