Urban Outfitters (URBN): Anthropologie Finding Its Way - Jefferies
- Dow, S&P 500 surge to highs; transports set record
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/7: (ANTH) (EMKR) (PLAY) Higher; (SIGM) (OHAI) (FTK) Lower
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- Biotech, Pharma Stocks Weaker Amid Trump Comments on Lower Drug Prices
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Jefferies analyst, Randal Konik, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of Urban Outfitters, Inc. (NASDAQ: URBN) after the 3Q miss was largely driven by weakness in apparel at Anthropologie. He remains encouraged by the momentum at UO, bucking the industry trend, with higher store traffic.
The analyst sees Anthro finding its way over the next several quarters as the customer adopts to the fashion shift (with mgmt already pointing to a slight QTD acceleration in comps) and views URBN as a key beneficiary of a stronger fashion cycle.
No change to the price target of $45.
Shares of Urban Outfitters, Inc. closed at $39.01 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wedbush Raises Price Target on Francesca's (FRAN) Following 3Q Report
- Needham & Company Raises Price Target on ChannelAdvisor (ECOM) After Meeting with Management
- Deutsche Bank Downgrades MGM Growth Properties (MGP) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change, Earnings
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Randal Konik
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!