Universal Display (OLED): Uneventful Quarter - Oppenheimer
- Wall Street hits record high for third day in a row
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
- Exclusive: Japan's TDK in talks to buy iPhone supplier InvenSense - sources
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Oppenheimer analyst, Andrew Uerkwitz, reiterated his Perform rating on shares of Universal Display (NASDAQ: OLED) after the company reported 3Q16 revenues/non-GAAP EPS of $30.2M/-$0.03 vs. consensus of $32.9M/-$0.04E. Universal Display is in a holding pattern awaiting capacity ramps from current customers and commercial production by new customers.
The analyst stated "we see Universal Display as one of the best pure plays to invest in the upcoming OLED display adoption, but we stay on the sidelines for now, given the uncertainty around Samsung design changes and ultimately, adoption of OLED display of the next iPhone".
Shares of Universal Display closed at $51.95 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Time (TIME): Stuck Until A Deal Is Announced - Wells Fargo
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO): Another Beat And Raise - Drexel Hamilton
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Hartford Financial (HIG) to $55
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change, Earnings
Related EntitiesAndrew Uerkwitz
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!