UnitedHealth Group (UNH) PT Raised to $182 at Jefferies
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Jefferies analyst David Windley reiterated a Buy and raised his price target on UnitedHealth Group (NYSE: UNH) to $182.00 (from $168.00) following the company's analyst day yesterday.
Windley commented, "In case you didn't hear, UNH had a small get together Tuesday in NY highlighting complementary contributions of growth and profits by UHC and Optum. Management sees more long-term value creation through marshaling the segments' combined strengths of data analytics, improved and modernized networks and benefit designs, direct care delivery, and consumer engagement."
Shares of UnitedHealth Group closed at $157.59 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Downgrades Marvell (MRVL) to Sell
- Credit Suisse Upgrades National Beverage (FIZZ) to Outperform
- Mizuho Securities Raises Price Target on PDC Energy (PDCE) to $81; Reiterates Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!