UnitedHealth Group (UNH) PT Raised to $171 at Oppenheimer
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Oppenheimer analyst Michael Wiederhorn reiterated an Outperform rating and raised his price target on UnitedHealth Group (NYSE: UNH) to $171.00 (from $161.00) following its analyst day.
Wiederhorn commented, "UnitedHealth Group issued FY2017 adj. EPS guidance of $9.30-9.60, well ahead of OPCO/Street estimates of $9.20/$9.15. The outlook was boosted by $0.25/sh from the one-year reprieve of the HIF and $0.25 from a reduced Individual/Exchange headwind. Nevertheless, business operations still accounted for 10-14% growth, as robust expected growth in Medicare Advantage dramatically outperformed our estimates. As a result, we are raising our 2017 EPS estimate to $9.43 from $9.20 and our price target to $171 from $161."
Shares of UnitedHealth Group closed at $157.59 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) to $207 Following 4Q Beat
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Finisar (FNSR) to $37 Following 2Q Beat and Raise
- FBR Capital Raises Price Target on Methode Electronics (MEI) Following Better Than Expected 2Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!