UnitedHealth Group (UNH) PT Raised to $171 at Oppenheimer
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports Q4 EPS of $1.71
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Oppenheimer analyst Michael Wiederhorn reiterated an Outperform rating and raised his price target on UnitedHealth Group (NYSE: UNH) to $171.00 (from $161.00) following its analyst day.
Wiederhorn commented, "UnitedHealth Group issued FY2017 adj. EPS guidance of $9.30-9.60, well ahead of OPCO/Street estimates of $9.20/$9.15. The outlook was boosted by $0.25/sh from the one-year reprieve of the HIF and $0.25 from a reduced Individual/Exchange headwind. Nevertheless, business operations still accounted for 10-14% growth, as robust expected growth in Medicare Advantage dramatically outperformed our estimates. As a result, we are raising our 2017 EPS estimate to $9.43 from $9.20 and our price target to $171 from $161."
Shares of UnitedHealth Group closed at $157.59 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wells Fargo Upgrades Tiffany & Co. (TIF) to Market Perform; Demand Trends Stabilizing
- Activision Blizzard (ATVI): Cutting PT on Call of Duty Weakness - Mizuho
- Oppenheimer Cuts Price Target on Expedia (EXPE) to $145; Reiterates Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!