UnitedHealth Group (UNH) PT Raised to $171 at Oppenheimer
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Oppenheimer analyst Michael Wiederhorn reiterated an Outperform rating and raised his price target on UnitedHealth Group (NYSE: UNH) to $171.00 (from $161.00) following its analyst day.
Wiederhorn commented, "UnitedHealth Group issued FY2017 adj. EPS guidance of $9.30-9.60, well ahead of OPCO/Street estimates of $9.20/$9.15. The outlook was boosted by $0.25/sh from the one-year reprieve of the HIF and $0.25 from a reduced Individual/Exchange headwind. Nevertheless, business operations still accounted for 10-14% growth, as robust expected growth in Medicare Advantage dramatically outperformed our estimates. As a result, we are raising our 2017 EPS estimate to $9.43 from $9.20 and our price target to $171 from $161."
Shares of UnitedHealth Group closed at $157.59 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Workday (WDAY) to $71 Following 3Q
- BTIG Cuts PT on Workday (WDAY) to $88 Following Q3 Results; Affirms at 'Buy'
- Mizuho Securities Adjusts Estimates Following Gap, Inc. (GPS) Comp Miss
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!