UnitedHealth Group (UNH): Raising PT to $168 - Jefferies
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Jefferies analyst, David Windley, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of UnitedHealth Group (NYSE: UNH) and raised his price target to $168 from $163. UNH's high quality results, guidance raise, and affirmation of 2017 consensus EPS affirm the analyst's thesis of an attractive growth outlook. The analyst believes that improving Commercial pricing, MA enrollment, Medicaid wins, and Optum backlog growth point to strong revenue momentum.
The next catalyst is the company's analyst day on Nov 29.
The higher 2016 stepping off point prompts us to raise 2017E EPS and raise our PT to $168.
Shares of UnitedHealth Group closed at $143.39 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) to $210 Following 4Q
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on GTx, Inc. (GTXI) to $7 Following Enobosarm Trial Results
- FBR Capital Raises Price Target on Methode Electronics (MEI) Following Better Than Expected 2Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!