UnitedHealth Group (UNH): Raising PT to $168 - Jefferies
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Jefferies analyst, David Windley, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of UnitedHealth Group (NYSE: UNH) and raised his price target to $168 from $163. UNH's high quality results, guidance raise, and affirmation of 2017 consensus EPS affirm the analyst's thesis of an attractive growth outlook. The analyst believes that improving Commercial pricing, MA enrollment, Medicaid wins, and Optum backlog growth point to strong revenue momentum.
The next catalyst is the company's analyst day on Nov 29.
The higher 2016 stepping off point prompts us to raise 2017E EPS and raise our PT to $168.
Shares of UnitedHealth Group closed at $143.39 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BMO Capital Cuts Price Target on Comtech Telecom (CMTL) to $16 Following 1Q
- Jefferies Downgrades SL Green Realty (SLG) to Hold
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades Timken (TKR) to Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!