UnitedHealth Group (UNH): Raising PT to $168 - Jefferies
- Consumer staples stocks help Wall St. pare some losses
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
- Verizon Communications (VZ) May Acquire Big Cable Company - NYP (CHTR) (CMCSA)
- Citron Research Negative on Lannett (LCI); Sees Shares at 'Zero' Over Long Term
- Einhorn's Greenlight Mentions Caterpillar (CAT) Short in Q4 Letter; Doesn't See Disney (DIS) Buying Netflix (NFLX)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Jefferies analyst, David Windley, reiterated his Buy rating on shares of UnitedHealth Group (NYSE: UNH) and raised his price target to $168 from $163. UNH's high quality results, guidance raise, and affirmation of 2017 consensus EPS affirm the analyst's thesis of an attractive growth outlook. The analyst believes that improving Commercial pricing, MA enrollment, Medicaid wins, and Optum backlog growth point to strong revenue momentum.
The next catalyst is the company's analyst day on Nov 29.
The higher 2016 stepping off point prompts us to raise 2017E EPS and raise our PT to $168.
Shares of UnitedHealth Group closed at $143.39 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Downgrades OneMain (OMF) to Neutral
- Cowen Raises Price Target on GigOptix (GIG) to $4 Following 4Q Pre-announcement
- Seaport Global Securities Upgrades Noble Energy (NBL) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!