United Rentals (URI) PT Raised to $115 at Jefferies
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Jefferies analyst Justin Jordan reiterated a Buy rating and lifted his price target on United Rentals (NYSE: URI) to $115.00 (from $92.00), citing easing energy headwinds and specialty growth.
Jordan commented, "With easing energy headwinds and specialty growth, we expect market leader URI to return to EBITDA growth in 2017 (Jeff 3% above 2017 Street). Ahead of the 1 December CMD, we raise our URI PT to $115 from $92, based on mid-cycle 6.2x CY17 EV/ EBITDA."
Shares of United Rentals closed at $96.19 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- United Rentals (URI) PT Raised to $130 at Jefferies Ahead of 4Q Report
- UPDATE: Stifel Upgrades Abraxas Petroleum (AXAS) to Buy Amid Emerging Delaware Basin Potential
- Drexel Hamilton Reiterates Buy on IBM (IBM) Following 4Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!