United Rentals (URI) PT Raised to $115 at Jefferies
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Jefferies analyst Justin Jordan reiterated a Buy rating and lifted his price target on United Rentals (NYSE: URI) to $115.00 (from $92.00), citing easing energy headwinds and specialty growth.
Jordan commented, "With easing energy headwinds and specialty growth, we expect market leader URI to return to EBITDA growth in 2017 (Jeff 3% above 2017 Street). Ahead of the 1 December CMD, we raise our URI PT to $115 from $92, based on mid-cycle 6.2x CY17 EV/ EBITDA."
Shares of United Rentals closed at $96.19 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Downgrades Timken (TKR) to Hold
- Stifel Raises Price Target on Clean Harbors (CLH) to $60; Reiterates Buy
- UBS Cuts Price Target on SecureWorks Corp. (SCWX) to $13
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!