Under Armour (UA): Handicapping The Impact From Rollout To Kohl's - Oppenheimer
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Oppenheimer analyst, Anna Andreeva, reiterated her Perform rating on shares of Under Armour, Inc. (NYSE: UA) after assessing the impact of Kohls (NYSE: KSS). UA has alot of moving pieces with an evolving distribution chain as entry into all 1,100 KSS doors helps to offset the lost TSA and new leadership (CFO Chip Molloy) will be giving its first official annual guidance for '17 on 3Q16 call.
Considering the ~11,000 wholesale doors, UA is not just half of NKE but also under-penetrated by door (estimate 10-20% of NKE SKU's at FL/FINL). By haircutting NKE's productivity at KSS, UA could generate ~$200M in sales from KSS in '17 (2-3 points to total sales); segmenting product right always something to watch.
Longer term 25% sales goals are embedded in '18 plans intact ('17 initial guide likely more conservative); opportunity in family channel over time where NKE plays already.
Shares of Under Armour, Inc. closed at $39.19 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Under Armour (NYSE: UA) volatility low as shares trade near 52-week low
- Brean Capital Cuts Price Target on G-III Apparel Group (GIII) Following 3Q Miss
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Zumiez, Inc. (ZUMZ) to $23 Following 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!