Ultragenyx Pharma (RARE): Raising PT on Positive KRN23 Trial - H.C. Wainwright
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- China Oceanwide to Acquire Genworth Financial (GNW) for $2.7B
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
H.C. Wainwright analyst, Carol Ann Werther, reiterated her Buy rating on shares of Ultragenyx Pharma (NASDAQ: RARE) and raised her price target to $109 from $102. Data from the ongoing open label pediatric 52 patient study of KRN23 included 40 week data from all patients and 64 week results from the first 36 patients enrolled in the study. Overall, patients demonstrated an improvement in metabolic measures including serum phosphorus levels and level of rickets disease, growth rates and functional outcomes at 40 weeks and 64 weeks. KRN23 improved growth, walking ability, and functional ability. The results the 2QW dosing were better than the 4QW dosing and the analyst believes that the 2QW will proceed into the Phase 3 trial.
The analyst went on to state "The improvement in growth velocity and substantial bone healing were particularly impressive" and "the data showed statistically significant improvements in growth velocity as well as height z-score, which accounts for the patient's age and gender".
Shares of Ultragenyx Pharma closed at $74.05 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Axovant Sciences (AXON) Risk/Reward 'Massively Skewed to the Upside' - Baird
- RBC Capital Raises Price Target on Benchmark Electronics (BHE) Following In-Line 3Q
- Maxim Integrated (MXIM) PT Bumped to $45 at Jefferies Following In-Line Results on Note 7 Impact
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, FDA
Related EntitiesH.C. Wainwright
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!