Ultragenyx Pharma (RARE): Raising PT on Positive KRN23 Trial - H.C. Wainwright
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
H.C. Wainwright analyst, Carol Ann Werther, reiterated her Buy rating on shares of Ultragenyx Pharma (NASDAQ: RARE) and raised her price target to $109 from $102. Data from the ongoing open label pediatric 52 patient study of KRN23 included 40 week data from all patients and 64 week results from the first 36 patients enrolled in the study. Overall, patients demonstrated an improvement in metabolic measures including serum phosphorus levels and level of rickets disease, growth rates and functional outcomes at 40 weeks and 64 weeks. KRN23 improved growth, walking ability, and functional ability. The results the 2QW dosing were better than the 4QW dosing and the analyst believes that the 2QW will proceed into the Phase 3 trial.
The analyst went on to state "The improvement in growth velocity and substantial bone healing were particularly impressive" and "the data showed statistically significant improvements in growth velocity as well as height z-score, which accounts for the patient's age and gender".
Shares of Ultragenyx Pharma closed at $74.05 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ultragenyx Pharma (RARE) Announces Significant Data from UX007 Phase 2 in LC-FAOD
- Oppenheimer Cuts Price Target on Workday (WDAY) Following 3Q; Reiterates Outperform
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on PG&E Corp. (PCG) to $65 Following Rate Case Decision
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, FDA
Related EntitiesH.C. Wainwright
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!