Ultra Clean Holdings (UCTT): Raising PT to $10 - Needham
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Needham & Company analyst, Edwin Mok, reiterated his Buy rating on Ultra Clean (NASDAQ: UCTT) but raised his price target to $10.00 from $8.50 after 3Q results beat expectations. The company guided for further growth as it benefits from solid industry demand, ramp-up of new design wins and increases sales from the Singapore facility.
The analyst believes UCTT's strategic focus in the semi space has allowed it to gain incremental share, while efforts to improve costs have started to yield higher operating margins and profitability. The analyst stated "Based on the positive outlook for the SemiCap space and ongoing OLED display investments, we see solid top and bottom line growth in 2017".
Shares of Ultra Clean closed at $7.99 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Goldman Sachs Downgrades Marvell (MRVL) to Sell
- Needham & Company Upgrades Quantenna Communications (QTNA) to Strong Buy
- Mizuho Securities Raises Price Target on PDC Energy (PDCE) to $81; Reiterates Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change, Earnings
Related EntitiesNeedham & Company
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!