Ulta Salon (ULTA): Cautious 3Q Guide But Raised FY Guidance - Piper Jaffray
- Dollar lower, stocks flat as caution creeps in ahead of Trump inauguration
- General Electric (GE) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Piper Jaffray analyst, Stephanie Wissink, reiterated her Overweight rating on shares of ULTA Salon (NASDAQ: ULTA) after the company beat expectations, guided conservatively based on concentrated infrastructure investment in Q3, and raised the FY.
Comp sales grew an impressive 14%; the outlook implies continued HSD/LDD pace through year-end. Strength in makeup has been the key driver of traffic, growing brand awareness, and conversion; alongside improved merchandising and brand mix. Margin upside will be reinvested this year but signs exist that CY17 model leverage could prove to be substantial.
No change to the price target of $290.00 based on 37x FY18E EPS.
Shares of ULTA Salon closed at $271.45 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) PT Raised to $105 at Drexel Hamilton
- J.B. Hunt Transport Services (JBHT) PT Raised to $102 at Credit Suisse After Adjusting Estimates
- Berenberg Upgrades National Grid (NGG) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!