Ulta Salon (ULTA): Cautious 3Q Guide But Raised FY Guidance - Piper Jaffray
- Wall Street dips as telecoms slump; AmEx surges
- Microsoft (MSFT) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c
- AMD (AMD) Posts Q3 Operating EPS of 3c; Sees Q4 Revenue Down Sequentially
- AT&T (T) Said to Discuss Idea of Takeover in Time Warner (TWX) Meetings
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/20: (CERC) (ALKS) (PFPT) (MSFT) Higher; (SKX) (RRGB) (AMD) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Piper Jaffray analyst, Stephanie Wissink, reiterated her Overweight rating on shares of ULTA Salon (NASDAQ: ULTA) after the company beat expectations, guided conservatively based on concentrated infrastructure investment in Q3, and raised the FY.
Comp sales grew an impressive 14%; the outlook implies continued HSD/LDD pace through year-end. Strength in makeup has been the key driver of traffic, growing brand awareness, and conversion; alongside improved merchandising and brand mix. Margin upside will be reinvested this year but signs exist that CY17 model leverage could prove to be substantial.
No change to the price target of $290.00 based on 37x FY18E EPS.
Shares of ULTA Salon closed at $271.45 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Needham & Company Cuts Price Target on Syntel, Inc. (SYNT) Following Weak 3Q
- BMO Capital Raises Price Target on American Express (AXP) to $75; Reiterates Market Perform
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Genuine Parts (GPC) to $95 Following 3Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View
Related EntitiesPiper Jaffray
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!