UPDATE: Wells Fargo Upgrades Vail Resorts (MTN) to Outperform
- S&P, Nasdaq hit highs on gains in health, tech stocks
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Sibanye Gold (SBGL) to Acquire Stillwater Mining Company (SWC) in $2.2B Deal
- Exclusive: ECB rejects Monte Paschi's request for more time to raise cash - source
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - October 20, 2016 7:51 AM EDT)
Wells Fargo upgraded Vail Resorts (NYSE: MTN) from Market Perform to Outperform with ap rice target of $165-$180. Analyst Cameron McKnight said he can see a path to a $200 stock.
"We have rebuilt our model and updated estimates to account for this week’s (10/17) closing of the Whistler Blackcomb acquisition. Our FY17 EPS estimate goes to $5.68 from $4.90 and our EBITDA goes to $607MM. Our valuation range increases to $165-180/share, and we can see a path to $200 in an upside scenario," said McKnight. "While Vail has outperformed (MTN +21% vs. SPX +5% YTD), we see potential upside from a strong management team and fundamentals."
Shares of Vail Resorts closed at $154.67 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Time (TIME): Stuck Until A Deal Is Announced - Wells Fargo
- Finisar (FNSR) PT Raised to $44 at Needham & Company, Estimates Raised Sharply
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) to $210 Following 4Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Upgrades
Related EntitiesWells Fargo, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!