UPDATE: Wells Fargo Upgrades Vail Resorts (MTN) to Outperform
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports Q4 EPS of $1.71
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
(Updated - October 20, 2016 7:51 AM EDT)
Wells Fargo upgraded Vail Resorts (NYSE: MTN) from Market Perform to Outperform with ap rice target of $165-$180. Analyst Cameron McKnight said he can see a path to a $200 stock.
"We have rebuilt our model and updated estimates to account for this week’s (10/17) closing of the Whistler Blackcomb acquisition. Our FY17 EPS estimate goes to $5.68 from $4.90 and our EBITDA goes to $607MM. Our valuation range increases to $165-180/share, and we can see a path to $200 in an upside scenario," said McKnight. "While Vail has outperformed (MTN +21% vs. SPX +5% YTD), we see potential upside from a strong management team and fundamentals."
Shares of Vail Resorts closed at $154.67 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wells Fargo Upgrades Tiffany & Co. (TIF) to Market Perform; Demand Trends Stabilizing
- Pandora (P): Preannouncement Is Substantial Surprise - FBR
- Oppenheimer Cuts Price Target on Expedia (EXPE) to $145; Reiterates Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Upgrades
Related EntitiesWells Fargo, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!