UPDATE: Wells Fargo Upgrades Vail Resorts (MTN) to Outperform
- Banks, telecoms lead Wall Street up; another Dow record
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- bluebird bio (BLUE) to Offer $200M of Common Stock
- Dave & Buster's Entertainment (PLAY) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c, Raises FY Revenue Guidance
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/06: (PLAY) (ANTH) (WDC) Higher; (AVAV) (ESV) (BLUE) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
(Updated - October 20, 2016 7:51 AM EDT)
Wells Fargo upgraded Vail Resorts (NYSE: MTN) from Market Perform to Outperform with ap rice target of $165-$180. Analyst Cameron McKnight said he can see a path to a $200 stock.
"We have rebuilt our model and updated estimates to account for this week’s (10/17) closing of the Whistler Blackcomb acquisition. Our FY17 EPS estimate goes to $5.68 from $4.90 and our EBITDA goes to $607MM. Our valuation range increases to $165-180/share, and we can see a path to $200 in an upside scenario," said McKnight. "While Vail has outperformed (MTN +21% vs. SPX +5% YTD), we see potential upside from a strong management team and fundamentals."
Shares of Vail Resorts closed at $154.67 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cowen Downgrades Nike (NKE) to Neutral; Sees Lower Guidance
- BMO Capital Raises Price Target on Gildan Activewear (GIL) Following Investor Meetings
- Berenberg Upgrades Nucor (NUE) to Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Upgrades
Related EntitiesWells Fargo, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!