UPDATE: Wells Fargo Upgrades Teekay LNG Partners (TGP) to Outperform
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - September 9, 2016 8:59 AM EDT)
Wells Fargo upgraded Teekay LNG Partners (NYSE: TGP) from Market Perform to Outperform. Analyst Michael Webber noted the stock's discount.
"We are upgrading TGP to Outperform from Market Perform, as we believe TGP’s value proposition is particularly compelling considering its discount to NAV (P/NAV of 0.65x) and recent progress around financing its orderbook," said Webber.
The analyst added, "We believe these factors, combined with the opening of the capital markets and modestly firming LNG industry (rates are now near $40k/day, up from $30k/day most of the year) helps set the stage for an eventual recovery at TGP (committed growth is expected to add roughly $250MM in annual CFVO in 2018-2020). In addition to the attractive valuation and gradually improving financing picture, we estimate distribution coverage ratios between 6.68x – 7.98x for TGP through 2017, with that surplus cash likely used to minimize the risk of a near-term equity need. There’s still a lot of financing work to do at TGP, but given its discount, we think it’s interesting here. Our valuation range implies a total return potential of 21%-35%."
Shares of Teekay LNG Partners closed at $14.07 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stifel Upgrades PayPal (PYPL) to Buy Following 'Solid' Q3 Results
- RBC Capital Raises Price Target on Benchmark Electronics (BHE) Following In-Line 3Q
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on ICON plc (ICLR) to $87.50; Reiterates Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Upgrades
Related EntitiesWells Fargo
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!