UPDATE: Wells Fargo Upgrades Outfront Media (OUT) to Outperform
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
(Updated - November 22, 2016 8:31 AM EST)
Wells Fargo upgraded Outfront Media (NYSE: OUT) from Market Perform to Outperform and a rpice target of $27-$29. Analyst Marci Ryvicker noted favorable risk-reward.
Ryvicker explained, "It’s become apparent to us since OUT’s 11/7 earnings call and 11/9 presentation at our TMT conference (NYC) that there is huge focus and even concern over the NYC MTA (Metropolitan Transit Authority) contract. The questions we are getting now aren’t just “what if OUT loses?” but rather “what happens to capex, the rev share and AFFO if OUT wins?” We finally had the time to dig DEEP into this contract--understanding the potential nuances and creating some pretty good forecasts for OUT’s 3 potential outcomes (winning the entire thing, winning part, or winning nothing). At the end of the day, our probability-weighted scenario analysis (detailed in the text) nets us an implied value of $30/sh. on the high end and $23/sh on the low end--a pretty compelling risk-reward given OUT’s 11/21 closing price ($23.16). Bottom Line: We view the sheer removal of the NYC MTA overhang as a significant positive catalyst for the stock and thus upgrade to Outperform from Market Perform & raise our val range to $27-29 from $23-25."
Shares of Outfront Media closed at $23.16 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BofA/Merrill Lynch Upgrades CF Industries (CF) to Buy, Says "Consensus Estimates Now Beatable"
- IBM (IBM): Closer Look Shows The - Jefferies
- Herbalife's (HLF) Debt Package News Seen as 'Enormous Positive' at Pivotal Research
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Upgrades
Related EntitiesEarnings, Wells Fargo
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!