UPDATE: Wells Fargo Upgrades Outfront Media (OUT) to Outperform
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
(Updated - November 22, 2016 8:31 AM EST)
Wells Fargo upgraded Outfront Media (NYSE: OUT) from Market Perform to Outperform and a rpice target of $27-$29. Analyst Marci Ryvicker noted favorable risk-reward.
Ryvicker explained, "It’s become apparent to us since OUT’s 11/7 earnings call and 11/9 presentation at our TMT conference (NYC) that there is huge focus and even concern over the NYC MTA (Metropolitan Transit Authority) contract. The questions we are getting now aren’t just “what if OUT loses?” but rather “what happens to capex, the rev share and AFFO if OUT wins?” We finally had the time to dig DEEP into this contract--understanding the potential nuances and creating some pretty good forecasts for OUT’s 3 potential outcomes (winning the entire thing, winning part, or winning nothing). At the end of the day, our probability-weighted scenario analysis (detailed in the text) nets us an implied value of $30/sh. on the high end and $23/sh on the low end--a pretty compelling risk-reward given OUT’s 11/21 closing price ($23.16). Bottom Line: We view the sheer removal of the NYC MTA overhang as a significant positive catalyst for the stock and thus upgrade to Outperform from Market Perform & raise our val range to $27-29 from $23-25."
Shares of Outfront Media closed at $23.16 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Oppenheimer Cuts Price Target on Workday (WDAY) Following 3Q; Reiterates Outperform
- Western Digital (WDC): Analyst Day Preview - Susquehanna
- Dougherty & Co Starts CardioNet (BEAT) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Upgrades
Related EntitiesEarnings, Wells Fargo
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!