UPDATE: Wells Fargo Upgrades GasLog Partners LP (GLOP) to Outperform
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
(Updated - September 9, 2016 9:02 AM EDT)
Wells Fargo upgraded GasLog Partners LP (NYSE: GLOP) from Market Perform to Outperform with a price target of $20-$24 (from $14-$17). Analyst Michael Webber called GasLog "best of breed" and highlighted its attractive growth outlook.
"We are upgrading GLOP to Outperform from Market Perform, as we believe GLOP is both attractively valued (at 1.ox NAV, relative to GMLP, DLNG, and others trading at a 30% premium), and still remains best-of-breed within the space. We think GLOP is poised to eventually resume distribution growth on top of its 9.4% yield, with its recent equity raise providing a cushion in the mean-time. While re-chartering/residual value persists across the LNG (liquefied natural gas) carrier space, we think GLOP has developed a relatively solid, defensible position, pushing out near-term debt maturities to 2018/2021, helping to minimize linger sector tail risk as the LNG carrier market slowly improves," said Webber.
Shares of GasLog Partners LP closed at $20.44 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Time (TIME): Stuck Until A Deal Is Announced - Wells Fargo
- Pivotal Research Upgrades Flowers Foods (FLO) to Hold
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) to $210 Following 4Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change, Upgrades
Related EntitiesWells Fargo
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!