UPDATE: Wells Fargo Upgrades GasLog Partners LP (GLOP) to Outperform
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
(Updated - September 9, 2016 9:02 AM EDT)
Wells Fargo upgraded GasLog Partners LP (NYSE: GLOP) from Market Perform to Outperform with a price target of $20-$24 (from $14-$17). Analyst Michael Webber called GasLog "best of breed" and highlighted its attractive growth outlook.
"We are upgrading GLOP to Outperform from Market Perform, as we believe GLOP is both attractively valued (at 1.ox NAV, relative to GMLP, DLNG, and others trading at a 30% premium), and still remains best-of-breed within the space. We think GLOP is poised to eventually resume distribution growth on top of its 9.4% yield, with its recent equity raise providing a cushion in the mean-time. While re-chartering/residual value persists across the LNG (liquefied natural gas) carrier space, we think GLOP has developed a relatively solid, defensible position, pushing out near-term debt maturities to 2018/2021, helping to minimize linger sector tail risk as the LNG carrier market slowly improves," said Webber.
Shares of GasLog Partners LP closed at $20.44 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rosenblatt Upgrades NETGEAR (NTGR) to Buy
- F5 Networks (FFIV) PT Raised to $120 at Jefferies
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on W.R. Grace & Co. (GRA); Reiterates Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change, Upgrades
Related EntitiesWells Fargo
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!