UPDATE: Wells Fargo Upgrades GasLog Partners LP (GLOP) to Outperform
- AT&T (T) Agrees to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for More than $80 Billion - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
(Updated - September 9, 2016 9:02 AM EDT)
Wells Fargo upgraded GasLog Partners LP (NYSE: GLOP) from Market Perform to Outperform with a price target of $20-$24 (from $14-$17). Analyst Michael Webber called GasLog "best of breed" and highlighted its attractive growth outlook.
"We are upgrading GLOP to Outperform from Market Perform, as we believe GLOP is both attractively valued (at 1.ox NAV, relative to GMLP, DLNG, and others trading at a 30% premium), and still remains best-of-breed within the space. We think GLOP is poised to eventually resume distribution growth on top of its 9.4% yield, with its recent equity raise providing a cushion in the mean-time. While re-chartering/residual value persists across the LNG (liquefied natural gas) carrier space, we think GLOP has developed a relatively solid, defensible position, pushing out near-term debt maturities to 2018/2021, helping to minimize linger sector tail risk as the LNG carrier market slowly improves," said Webber.
Shares of GasLog Partners LP closed at $20.44 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stifel Upgrades PayPal (PYPL) to Buy Following 'Solid' Q3 Results
- PayPal (PYPL) PT Raised to $47 at Credit Suisse; Results Just 'Ok' But Visability Increases Conviction
- PayPal (PYPL) PT Raised to $45 at Oppenheimer
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change, Upgrades
Related EntitiesWells Fargo
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!