UPDATE: Wells Fargo Starts MediWound Ltd (MDWD) at Outperform
- Wall St. touches two-week high on deals, strong earnings
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/24: (UNIS) (MBVT) (ACCO) Higher; (TDW) (INO) (BCC) Lower
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) to Acquire Scottrade in $4B Cash & Stock Deal
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
(Updated - August 17, 2016 7:45 AM EDT)
Wells Fargo initiated coverage on MediWound Ltd (NASDAQ: MDWD) with an Outperform rating and a price target of $13-$15. Analyst David Maris highlighted the company's potentially game-changing treatment of burn and wound care.
"We believe MediWound represents a compelling investment opportunity as its products, we believe, have the potential to revolutionize the treatment of burns and chronic wounds if approved," said Maris.
"We believe 1H17 will be pivotal for MediWound, with the shift of its chronic wounds treatment EscharEx into Phase III by year-end 2016 and top-line results expected from the NexoBrid U.S. Phase III in 1H17. NexoBrid is approved for the treatment of burns in Europe, where its launch has been off to a slow start as MediWound works to educate physicians about the paradigm-shifting treatment," added the analyst.
Shares of MediWound Ltd closed at $6.37 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Seaport Global Securities Starts Union Pacific (UNP) at Buy
- Seaport Global Securities Upgrades Tutor Perini Corporation (TPC) to Buy
- Wedbush Raises Price Target on Citizens Financial Group (CFG) Following 3Q EPS Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, New Coverage
Related EntitiesWells Fargo, David Maris
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!