UPDATE: Wells Fargo Starts MediWound Ltd (MDWD) at Outperform
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - August 17, 2016 7:45 AM EDT)
Wells Fargo initiated coverage on MediWound Ltd (NASDAQ: MDWD) with an Outperform rating and a price target of $13-$15. Analyst David Maris highlighted the company's potentially game-changing treatment of burn and wound care.
"We believe MediWound represents a compelling investment opportunity as its products, we believe, have the potential to revolutionize the treatment of burns and chronic wounds if approved," said Maris.
"We believe 1H17 will be pivotal for MediWound, with the shift of its chronic wounds treatment EscharEx into Phase III by year-end 2016 and top-line results expected from the NexoBrid U.S. Phase III in 1H17. NexoBrid is approved for the treatment of burns in Europe, where its launch has been off to a slow start as MediWound works to educate physicians about the paradigm-shifting treatment," added the analyst.
Shares of MediWound Ltd closed at $6.37 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Oppenheimer Starts Shopify (SHOP) at Perform
- Seaport Global Securities Starts WGL Holdings (WGL) at Neutral
- Oppenheimer Cuts Price Target on Workday (WDAY) Following 3Q; Reiterates Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, New Coverage
Related EntitiesWells Fargo, David Maris
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!