UPDATE: Wells Fargo Starts DHT Holdings (DHT) at Market Perform
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
(Updated - September 26, 2016 9:40 AM EDT)
Wells Fargo initiated coverage on DHT Holdings (NYSE: DHT) with a Market Perform rating. Analyst Michael Webber said the softer market keeps him on the sidelines for now.
"We believe DHT’s positive (1) discounted valuation (0.75x NAV and 0.4x Mid-Cycle NAV), (2) solid corporate governance track record, and (3) passthrough dividend (8% 17E yield, 60% of Net Income) are balanced against its (1) more limited scale/liquidity ($398MM Market Cap, $12MM/daily trading volume), (2) sector-wide orderbook pressure (7% supply growth through 2017), and (3) the potential for softer global volumes amid inventory destocking and narrowing expectations around topline demand growth. We view DHT as a high quality avenue for tanker exposure given its clean/transparent structure and strong balance sheet (42% net debt/cap). We are introducing our valuation range of $5.00-$6.00/share (31% upside potential) based on 0.90-1.1x our NAV estimate of $5.57/share, as well as our 2016E and 2017E EPS of $0.91 and $0.51," said Webber.
Shares of DHT Holdings closed at $4.17 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rosenblatt Upgrades NETGEAR (NTGR) to Buy
- PAREXEL (PRXL) PT, Estimates Lowered at Evercore ISI
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Planet Fitness (PLNT) Following Solid 3Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, New Coverage
Related EntitiesWells Fargo
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!