UPDATE: Wedbush Starts Novan (NOVN) at Outperform
- Wall Street declines as some post-election gainers reverse
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama shows clemency to Manning, intelligence analyst behind leaks
- Big 5 Sporting Goods (BGFV) Q4 Comps Rise 3.1%; Guides Q4 Above the Street
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
(Updated - October 17, 2016 7:43 AM EDT)
(update reflects correct firm name)
Wedbush initiates coverage on Novan (NASDAQ: NOVN) with a Outperform rating and a price target of $27.00.
Analyst David Nierengarten commented, "NOVN shares are expected to experience major near-term catalysts, including Ph 3 readout of SB204 in acne in 1Q17 and Ph 2 SB206 data in genital warts by YE16. We expect positive Ph 3 data that highlights SB204’s differentiated clinical profile, leading to first pass approval in late 2018 and launch soon after in the ~$5B domestic prescription acne market. Successful readout should also trigger partnership interest, although we view NOVN as capable of building the commercial infrastructure to launch the product on its own."
Shares of Novan closed at $18.97 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Downgrades OneMain (OMF) to Neutral
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Downgrades Navient Corporation (NAVI) to Neutral
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Upgrades American Express (AXP) to Overweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Hot New Coverage, New Coverage
Related EntitiesCredit Suisse
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!