UPDATE: Wedbush Starts Flagstar Bancorp (FBC) at Neutral
- Oil steady around $50 on doubts over OPEC output cuts
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- Universal Health (UHS) Disputes and Denies Conclusions in BuzzFeed Article
- Perrigo (PRGO) to Restructure BCH Omega Pharma Belgium Business; Will Terminate EuroGenerics Agreement
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
(Updated - October 11, 2016 7:39 AM EDT)
Wedbush initiated coverage on Flagstar Bancorp (NYSE: FBC) with a Neutral rating and a price target of $30.00.
Analyst Henry Coffey Jr. commented, "We are initiating coverage of Flagstar Bancorp, Inc. (FBC) with a NEUTRAL rating and a $30 price target. FBC is a Troy, Michigan-based thrift with $13.7 billion in assets and a long historical focus on mortgage origination, mortgage servicing, and real estate lending. Our price target and rating reflect the expectations that the combined foot print of this company – community bank and real estate finance/servicing company – will support continued growth in all three primary areas (mortgage origination, servicing, and commercial lending). The company is moving from what has been a period of “reserve release” related to the sale of residential mortgages held for sale, to a more normal profile of reserve build. The gains in EPS tied to its recent paydown of TARP preferred should offset some of this cost."
Shares of Flagstar Bancorp closed at $27.85 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mizuho Securities Upgrades Lululemon Athletica Inc. (LULU) to Buy; Sees Upside Continuing
- Lionsgate (LGF): Starz Deal Accretive To A Cheap Stock - Brean Capital
- Argus Starts Chicago Bridge & Iron (CBI) at Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!