UPDATE: Wedbush Starts Flagstar Bancorp (FBC) at Neutral
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
(Updated - October 11, 2016 7:39 AM EDT)
Wedbush initiated coverage on Flagstar Bancorp (NYSE: FBC) with a Neutral rating and a price target of $30.00.
Analyst Henry Coffey Jr. commented, "We are initiating coverage of Flagstar Bancorp, Inc. (FBC) with a NEUTRAL rating and a $30 price target. FBC is a Troy, Michigan-based thrift with $13.7 billion in assets and a long historical focus on mortgage origination, mortgage servicing, and real estate lending. Our price target and rating reflect the expectations that the combined foot print of this company – community bank and real estate finance/servicing company – will support continued growth in all three primary areas (mortgage origination, servicing, and commercial lending). The company is moving from what has been a period of “reserve release” related to the sale of residential mortgages held for sale, to a more normal profile of reserve build. The gains in EPS tied to its recent paydown of TARP preferred should offset some of this cost."
Shares of Flagstar Bancorp closed at $27.85 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wells Fargo Upgrades Tiffany & Co. (TIF) to Market Perform; Demand Trends Stabilizing
- Ladenburg Thalmann Starts Innovative Industrial Properties (IIPR) at Buy
- JMP Securities Starts Silver Spring Networks (SSNI) at Market Outperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!