UPDATE: Wedbush Starts Discover Financial (DFS) at Neutral
- Wall Street falls ahead of inauguration
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, FY17 EPS Guidance Beats Consensus
- American Express (AXP) Misses Q4 EPS by 7c, FY17 EPS Guidance Tops Views at Mid-Poinit
- Skyworks Solutions (SWKS) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Q2 Guidance, Announces Buyback
- Synergy Pharma (SGYP) Trulance (Plecanatide) Approved by FDA
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - October 11, 2016 7:38 AM EDT)
Wedbush initiated coverage on Discover Financial (NYSE: DFS) with a Neutral rating and a price target of $63.00.
Analyst Henry Coffey Jr. commented, "We are initiating coverage on Discover Financial Services (DFS) with a NEUTRAL rating and a $63 price target. DFS is a top-five card issuer and one of only two card companies with a self-branded card. The company is the third-largest student lender in the US and over the last 7.5 years, it has grown its personal or installment loan portfolio to $5.7 billion. Our rating and price target reflect the company’s long historical focus on its primary niche, the challenges tied to managing the current shift in consumer credit metrics from “great to good,” and this company’s valuation relative to its peers."
Shares of Discover Financial closed at $56.40 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: SunTrust Starts Triumph Group (TGI) at Hold
- UPDATE: SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Starts Spirit AeroSystems (SPR) at Hold
- Oppenheimer Starts Portola Pharmaceuticals (PTLA) at Perform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!