UPDATE: Wedbush Starts Capital One Financial (COF) at Neutral
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - October 11, 2016 7:35 AM EDT)
Wedbush initiated coverage on Capital One Financial (NYSE: COF) with a Neutral rating and a price target of $78.00.
Analyst Henry Coffey Jr. commented, "We are initiating coverage on Capital One Financial Corp. (COF) with a NEUTRAL rating and a $78.00 price target. COF is one of the big five card issuers. While we can look past recent reserve cost tied to the growth in credit card balances, we believe upside is limited due to the lower returns of its commercial lending business and structural cost tied to its branch footprint. Our rating reflects this and our price target factors in the lower growth that could result from these two offsetting factors."
Shares of Capital One Financial closed at $73.05 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- BTIG Starts Mitek Systems (MITK) at Buy
- Argus Downgrades Sonoco Products (SON) to Hold
- MKM Partners Raises Price Target on Finisar (FNSR) to $43 Following 2Q
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!