UPDATE: Wedbush Starts Capital One Financial (COF) at Neutral
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - October 11, 2016 7:35 AM EDT)
Wedbush initiated coverage on Capital One Financial (NYSE: COF) with a Neutral rating and a price target of $78.00.
Analyst Henry Coffey Jr. commented, "We are initiating coverage on Capital One Financial Corp. (COF) with a NEUTRAL rating and a $78.00 price target. COF is one of the big five card issuers. While we can look past recent reserve cost tied to the growth in credit card balances, we believe upside is limited due to the lower returns of its commercial lending business and structural cost tied to its branch footprint. Our rating reflects this and our price target factors in the lower growth that could result from these two offsetting factors."
Shares of Capital One Financial closed at $73.05 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Oppenheimer Raises Price Target on Capital One Financial (COF) Following 3Q Report
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on Northrop Grumman (NOC) Following 3Q Beat
- Jefferies Cuts Price Target on Essendant (ESND) to $18 Following EPS Miss
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, New Coverage
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!