UPDATE: UBS Upgrades Swift Transportation (SWFT) to Buy
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- S&P 500 ends up slightly with boost from financials; Netflix up late
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Gains on Plan to Split in Two
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/18: (OCLR) (CSX) (NFLX) Higher; (AMDA) (RCII) (ZYNE) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
(Updated - October 25, 2016 8:20 AM EDT)
UBS upgraded Swift Transportation (NYSE: SWFT) from Neutral to Buy with a price target of $24. Analyst Thomas Wadewitz said Q3 results showed solid execution.
"On Monday night SWFT reported upside 3Q results of $0.34/share versus Consensus of $0.32 and our estimate of $0.30/share. While SWFT benefited from a few one off items it was still a very solid result with EPS growth of 9% providing a sharp contrast to falling EPS at other TL names. SWFT's 3Q performance boosts our confidence in their ability to execute amid a weak TL market and it supports a narrowing of the wide P/E gap versus the TL group. We are raising our rating on SWFT to Buy as reward to risk is compelling even with limited visibility to the exact timing of a TL market turn," said Wadewitz.
Shares of Swift Transportation closed at $20.28 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UBS Cuts Price Target on Qualcomm (QCOM) Following FTC Complaint
- BTIG Raises Price Target on CardConnect Corp. (CCN) to $17; Reiterates Buy
- UBS Cuts Price Target on Morgan Stanley (MS) to $49; Reiterates Buy
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!