UPDATE: UBS Upgrades NRG Energy (NRG) to Neutral
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
(Updated - November 14, 2016 8:37 AM EST)
UBS upgraded NRG Energy (NYSE: NRG) from Sell to Neutral with a price target of $12.
Analyst Julien Dumoulin-Smith said, "We are upgrading NRG to Neutral to reflect the lower leverage and more stable cash flows vs. peers. We note NRG continues to rationalize its B/S and expects to put at least ~45% of its 2017 capital allocation towards debt reduction. We stress that NRG is in a much better position in terms of leverage than its peers, both in terms of absolute number (~4x vs. 5-6x+ for DYN/CPN) and NRG's ability to generate more stable cash flows thanks to its large retail business and capacity to drop down assets at the YieldCo. Given the acute leverage focus, this should enable relative outperformance."
Shares of NRG Energy closed at $11.07 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- NRG Energy (NRG) PT Raised to $18 at Barclays
- UPDATE: SunTrust Robinson Humphrey Downgrades Simon Property Group (SPG) to Hold
- Union Pacific (UNP) PT Raised to $102 at Stifel Following 4Q Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!