UPDATE: UBS Upgrades Hi-Crush Partners LP (HCLP) to Neutral
- Wall St. touches two-week high on deals, strong earnings
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 10/24: (UNIS) (MBVT) (ACCO) Higher; (TDW) (INO) (BCC) Lower
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) for $6.4B
- TD Ameritrade (AMTD) to Acquire Scottrade in $4B Cash & Stock Deal
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
(Updated - September 28, 2016 8:11 AM EDT)
UBS upgraded Hi-Crush Partners LP (NYSE: HCLP) from Sell to Neutral with a price target of $15.00 (from $9.00). Analyst Shneur Z. Gershuni said trends point to favorable outlook for sand demand.
Gershuni explained, "Recent commentary from oil field service companies and E&Ps continue to highlight an increase in sand demand and intensity. Many have alluded to the additional barrels of oil/pound of sand injected; however we have yet to see that translate into earnings for HCLP, but expect to see an uptick in vols of sand sold in 2H16 with a larger increase in '17E. HAL recently noted increased demand for sand and that its sand vols today are almost near its '14 peak levels. HCLP also recently announced the re-start of its Augusta facility's dry plant. That said we do not expect the facility to initially run at 50% capacity, but see it as a sign of visibility towards increasing vols and believe that due to its location on the UP and access to the Permian, it will better service certain customers."
Shares of Hi-Crush Partners LP closed at $14.46 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Susquehanna Cuts Price Target on KLA-Tencor (KLAC) Following Strong 1Q
- UPDATE: Stifel Starts Tabula Rasa Healthcare (TRHC) at Buy
- Jefferies Raises Price Target on FMC Technologies (FTI) After Adjusting Estimates
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change, Upgrades
Related EntitiesUBS, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!