UPDATE: UBS Upgrades AutoZone (AZO) to Buy
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Wall Street slips on earnings; Apple falls late after results
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Posts Q3 EPS of $0.27; Comps Miss Views; Additional Stock Buyback Approved
- Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- After-Hours Movers 10/25: (OGXI) (AKAM) (VRTX) Higher; (EW) (NUVA) (CMG) (AAPL) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
(Updated - September 12, 2016 7:36 AM EDT)
UBS upgraded AutoZone (NYSE: AZO) from Neutral to Buy with a price target of $825, implying upside of 14%. Analyst Michael Lasser sees opportunity given recent underperformance.
Lasser explained, "As we see it, the underperformance of AZO's shares in the last month (down -9.5% vs. AAP -8% & ORLY -3%) has created a compelling opportunity. Most likely, the pullback has been due to fears about demand in the auto part space, concerns over spending of the low-income segment, & the risks of the online players. We think these uncertainties are over-stated & AZO’s upcoming F4Q will serve as reminder that the co. is a beacon of stability. This is a call about the quarter. And the next one. And the next one. We believe it's likely that AZO will generate accelerating SSS growth in the coming periods either due to the onset of cold weather or its initiatives gaining traction. This will help it sustain its long track-record of double-digit EPS growth. This potential looks particularly attractive against its un-demanding valuation at 16.5x NTM EPS & a ~6% FCF yield."
Shares of AutoZone closed at $722.44 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: UBS Upgrades Swift Transportation (SWFT) to Buy
- UBS Raises Price Target on Greenhill & Co. (GHL) to $17; Reiterates Sell
- Visa (V) PT Trimmed to $93 at Stifel With Initial 2017 Guidance a Touch Light
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS View, Upgrades
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!